작성일 : 10-03-06 10:48
다음 주 수요일 (3/10) 강의
 글쓴이 : 최우영
조회 : 1,481  
다음 주 수요일에는  울산과기대의 변영재 교수님이 "Life as an Analog & RF Design Engineer"라는 주제로 강의를 하십니다. 강의 요약문은 아래와 같습니다. 강의 자료는 다음 주 화요일에 올릴 계획입니다.

In the early 1980’s when digital signal processing was starting become more and more powerful and prominent, many believed the era of DSP will eventually dominate the semiconductor market, and analog/RF engineers will soon be out of job. However, to the contrary, as the device minimum feature size shrunken well below 100nm, now even the digital signal appears like an analog signal and the talent from analog and RF engineers has become more necessary then ever.
Hi. My name is Franklin Bien, an assistant professor in Electrical and Computer Engineering at UNIST. Before I joined UNIST in 2009, I have worked in the Semiconductor industry for nearly 7 years as an IC Design Engineer. During this seminar, I would like to share with you what I have experienced as a design engineer. The seminar will be prepared towards general audience with EE background. So please feel free to join the talk and have fun!

최우영 10-03-09 16:04

강의 자료를 아직 받지 못해서 내일 오전에나 올리게 될 것 같습니다. 수업 전에 download 받기 바랍니다.
이호준 10-03-10 13:38

감사합니다.

Total 32
번호 제   목 글쓴이 날짜 조회
2 다음 주 수요일 (3/10) 강의 (2) 최우영 03-06 1482
1 Welcome 최우영 03-06 1232
 1  2  3